An accident has happened quickly, so even with your mobile phone. Many times have you put it in a pocket or pocket and can easily fall out. When you’ve covered your cell phone into the water head, there’s still save something?
Your cell phone gets wet
For various reasons, you can mobile phone become wet. At worst, he falls into the toilet. But it also happens that ends up a mobile phone in a cup of coffee or falls into a puddle. In summer, it sometimes happens that someone with clothing and all the water falls. Where then was the mobile phone in the pocket or shirt pocket it will be soaked.
What do you do when your phone is wet?
Your first thought will be that your mobile is now ruined and you can throw him. Nothing is less true: often falls mobile rescue still outstanding. Below the tips on how to proceed.
- Obviously, your first action the phone from the liquid extract. It is important that you do this as quickly as possible. A cell phone will, after about 20 seconds of liquid from leaking inwards.
- Once you’ve fished the phone gives you when you first battery out. This is very important because the battery supplies power to the phone and electricity and water do not mix. When you delete can damage the battery directly to the electronics of the phone.
- Then remove the SIM card from the phone.
- Battery Pat dries with paper towels and then do the same with the SIM card.
- Now wrap the entire phone in kitchen paper and press the paper, leave the paper towel all the moisture record what is right on the surface of the phone.
- Then pat the inside of the phone dry. Shake the two parts so that moisture as possible come out and pat dry ever until there comes from moisture.
- The next step is to find a pot, fill it with uncooked and dry rice. Then turn both parts of the phone in the pot with white rice and leave to stand for. The rice absorbs the moisture inside the phone. The battery and the SIM card do not put in the rice! This put you apart as long as the phone to the drying is.
- Now comes the most important: patience, for a minimum 72 hours. Let the phone sit so long in the rice pot. Seduced not matter, for example, been looking after a day or the phone is still working, there is a high probability that the phone is not yet free from moisture and inserting the battery may damage the unit yet.
- After 72 hours, you can take the device out of the pot with rice. Replace the SIM card and the battery and turn the phone on. In most cases, the phone will continue to work. Sometimes, there may still be moisture left in the display, but this has no effect on whether or not to operate the phone.
- Does the phone now not go to a phone shop. Sometimes it is to be broken, and only the battery only needs to be replaced. When it’s the phone, then there may still be repaired anyway.
If there is fluid in the display and you still want a new mobile phone, yet you have in this way the advantage of your photos, movies, music, etc. can still turn on your new phone.
- When you have all followed the tips above and your phone still does not work, then you’ll phone you, unfortunately, have to consider as deceased. However, the major part of the phones will become wet again operate in this way.
It is also possible that the drying of the phone with the following manners succeeds:
If you have no rice available, use ground coffee. Place or the front and back together again after drying, otherwise the ground coffee remains in the unit.
Optionally, you can try to blow-dry the unit, take care of your hair dryer on the lowest temperature position. Too much heat is working properly affected.